Birding & Adventure
- Starts/Finish in Cusco City.
- Minimun 02 people.
- Maximun 06 people.
- Rate 650.00 per person.
This program is recommended for birdwatchers and for nature lovers who want to have unusual activities in Cusco. Here you will have a deep contact with the Peruvian jungle camping one night in the middle of the Cusco Cloud Forest.
Day 1 : Huacarpay RAMSAR Wetland (3020 m.a.s.l.)
- Huacarpay Key species: Spotted Sanpiper, Yellow-winged Blackbird, White-bellied Hummingbird, Yellow-billed Tit-tyrant, Tufted Tit-tyrant, Yellow billed pintail, Speckled Teal, Great Egret, <strong>Rusty-Fronted Canastero (E)</strong>, Cattle Egret, Striated Heron, Baird's Sandpiper
Day 2 : Malaga Pass
- Las Peñas Key species: Taczanowski’s Tinamou, Andean Condor, Spot- winged Pigeon, Peruvian Pygmy-owl, Band- winged Nightjar, Tyrian Metaltail, Shining and White-tufted Sunbeam(E), Giant Humminbird, White-bellied Hummingbird, Andean Swift, Aplomado Falcon, Andean Parakeet, Creamy-crested Spinetail (E) and Junin Canastero (E), Tawny-rumped Tyrannulet, White-crested and Sierran Elaenias, Brown-bellied Swallow, Crested Becard, Black – throated Flowerpiercer, Cinerous Conebill, Tit-like Dacnis, Golden – billed Saltador, Peruvian Sierra-Finch.
- The Polylepis & The Pass Key species: Andean goose, variable Hawk, Andean Condor, Mountain Caracara, Gray-breasted Seedsnipe, Blue-mantled Thornbill , Andean Hill-star, Stripe-headed Antpitta, Puna Tapaculo, line-fronted, streak – throasted and Junin Canastero (E), Tawny Tit-Spinetail, White browed Tit-Spinetail (E), Plain-breasted Earthcreeper, Royal Brown-backed Chat-Tyrant, Red-rumped and Rufous-webbed Bush-Tyrants, Giant Conebill, Tit-like Dacnis, White-winged Diuca-Finch, Bright-rumped Yellow-Finch, Plumbeous Sierra-Finch, Thick-billed Siskin.
Day 3 : Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Key species (Citadel, Mandor water falls and Ruinas bridge): Torrent Duck, Black and Chestnut Eagle, Lyre-tailed Nightjar, Band-billed Owl, Chestnut-collared and White-tipped Swiffs, Green Hermit, Speckled Hummingbird, Long-tailed Sylph, Buff-thighed puffleg, Collared Inca, Chestnut-breasted Coronet, Booted Racket-tail, White-bellied Woodstar, Green-and-White Hummingbird (E), Masked Trogon, Andean Motmot, Black-streaked Puffbird, Versicolored Barbet, Blue-banded Toucanet, Ocellated Piculet, Streak-necked and Inca, Masked Fruiteater (E) and Inca Wren (E)
Day 4 : Bye Bye Day
Bird List of Birding & Adventure
Click the image to download the list.