Cloud Forest, Rainforest & Andes
- Starts in Lima / Finish in Cusco City.
- Minimun 02 people.
- Maximun 06 people.
- Rate USD1800.00 per person.
A complete full program. In 8 days you will experiment the Andes, Cloud Forest and Rainforest of one of the most megadiverse countries all over the world. Peru is second country with the biggest amazon jungle.
Day 1: LIMA
Day 2: RAINFOREST: Puerto Maldonado
Day 3 : RAINFOREST: Puerto Maldonado
- Canopy Key species: Mealy Parrot, Dusky-headed Parakeet, Thrush-like Wren, Blue Dacnis, Buff-throated Saltator, Black-faced cotinga, Lined Forest-Falcon, Western Striolated-Puffbird, Lemon-throated Barbet, Cobalt-winged Parakeet, Blue-headed Parrot, Red-bellied Macaw, Blue-and-yellow Macaw, Buff-throated Woodcreeper.
- Sandoval Lake Key species: Little Cuckoo, Common Paraque, Boat-billed Heron, Amazonian Pygmy-Owl, Amazonian Trogon, Broad-billed Motmot, Semicollared Puffbird, Chestnut Woodpecker, Bluish-slate Antshrike, Plain-throated Antwren, Spot-winged Antshrike, Goeldi’s Antbird, White-chinned Woodcreeper, blue and yellow macaws (Ara ararauna), hoatzins (Opisthocomus hoazin).
Day 4 : RAINFOREST: Puerto Maldonado - Cusco
Day 5 : Huacarpay RAMSAR Wetland (3020 m.a.s.l.)
- Huacarpay Key species: Spotted Sanpiper, Yellow-winged Blackbird, White-bellied Hummingbird, Yellow-billed Tit-tyrant, Tufted Tit-tyrant, Yellow billed pintail, Speckled Teal, Great Egret, Rusty-Fronted Canastero (E), Cattle Egret, Striated Heron, Baird's Sandpiper.
Day 6 : Soqma, Pachamanca & Ollantaytambo
- Socma Key species: Sparkling Violetear, Green-tailed Trainbearer, Bearded Mountaineer, Tyrian Metaltail, White-tufted Sunbeam, Giant Hummingbird, Andean Parakeet, Rusty-fronted Canastero, Streak-throated Bush-Tyrant, House Wren, White-capped Dipper, Hooded Siskin, Moustached Flowerpiercer, Peruvian Sierra-Finch, Mourning Sierra-Finch, Chestnut-breasted Mountain-Finch, Greenish Yellow-Finch.
Day 7 : Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Key species (Citadel, Mandor water falls and Ruinas bridge): Torrent Duck, Black and Chestnut Eagle, Lyre-tailed Nightjar, Band-billed Owl, Chestnut-collared and White-tipped Swiffs, Green Hermit, Speckled Hummingbird, Long-tailed Sylph, Buff-thighed puffleg, Collared Inca, Chestnut-breasted Coronet, Booted Racket-tail, White-bellied Woodstar, Green-and-White Hummingbird (E), Masked Trogon, Andean Motmot, Black-streaked Puffbird, Versicolored Barbet, Blue-banded Toucanet, Ocellated Piculet, Streak-necked and Inca, Masked Fruiteater (E) and Inca Wren (E)
Day 8 : Bye Bye Day
Bird List of Cloud & Rain
Click the image to download the list.