Four Peruvian Ecoregions
- Starts and finish in Lima.
- Minimun 02 people.
- Maximun 06 people.
- Rate USD2300.00 per person
An immersion in the 4 natural ecoregions of one of the richest countries on birds. A journey of 11 day that gives the chance of almost 1000 different species of birds from de coast, andes, cloud forest and rainforest. Unforgettable experience.
Day 1: LIMA
Day 2: RAINFOREST: Puerto Maldonado
Day 3 : RAINFOREST: Puerto Maldonado
- Canopy Key species: Mealy Parrot, Dusky-headed Parakeet, Thrush-like Wren, Blue Dacnis, Buff-throated Saltator, Black-faced cotinga, Lined Forest-Falcon, Western Striolated-Puffbird, Lemon-throated Barbet, Cobalt-winged Parakeet, Blue-headed Parrot, Red-bellied Macaw, Blue-and-yellow Macaw, Buff-throated Woodcreeper.
- Sandoval Lake Key species: Little Cuckoo, Common Paraque, Boat-billed Heron, Amazonian Pygmy-Owl, Amazonian Trogon, Broad-billed Motmot, Semicollared Puffbird, Chestnut Woodpecker, Bluish-slate Antshrike, Plain-throated Antwren, Spot-winged Antshrike, Goeldi’s Antbird, White-chinned Woodcreeper, blue and yellow macaws (Ara ararauna), hoatzins (Opisthocomus hoazin).
Day 4 : RAINFOREST: Puerto Maldonado - Cusco
Day 5 : Huacarpay RAMSAR Wetland (3020 m.a.s.l.)
- Huacarpay Key species: Spotted Sanpiper, Yellow-winged Blackbird, White-bellied Hummingbird, Yellow-billed Tit-tyrant, Tufted Tit-tyrant, Yellow billed pintail, Speckled Teal, Great Egret, Rusty-Fronted Canastero (E), Cattle Egret, Striated Heron, Baird's Sandpiper
Day 6 : Soqma, Pachamanca & Ollantaytambo
- Soqma Key species: Sparkling Violetear, Green-tailed Trainbearer, Bearded Mountaineer (E), Tyrian Metaltail, White-tufted Sunbea (E), Giant Hummingbird, Andean Parakeet, Rusty-fronted Canastero (E), Streak-throated Bush-Tyrant, House Wren, White-capped Dipper, Hooded Siskin, Moustached Flowerpiercer, Peruvian Sierra-Finch, Mourning Sierra-Finch, Chestnut-breasted Mountain-Finch (E), Creamy-crested Spinetail (E), Greenish Yellow-Finch.
Day 7 : Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Key species (citadel, mandor water falls and Ruinas bridge): Torrent Duck, Black and Chestnut Eagle, Lyre-tailed Nightjar, Band-billed Owl, Chestnut-collared and White-tipped Swiffs, Green Hermit, Speckled Hummingbird, Long-tailed Sylph, Buff-thighed puffleg, Collared Inca, Chestnut-breasted Coronet, Booted Racket-tail, White-bellied Woodstar, Green-and-White Hummingbird (E), Masked Trogon, Andean Motmot, Black-streaked Puffbird, Versicolored Barbet, Blue-banded Toucanet, Ocellated Piculet, Streak-necked and Inca, Masked Fruiteater (E) and Inca Wren (E)
Day 8 : Malaga Pass
- Las Peñas Key species: Taczanowski’s Tinamou, Andean Condor, Spot- winged Pigeon, Peruvian Pygmy-owl, Band- winged Nightjar, Tyrian Metaltail, Shining and White-tufted Sunbeam(E), Giant Humminbird, White-bellied Hummingbird, Andean Swift, Aplomado Falcon, Andean Parakeet, Creamy-crested Spinetail (E) and Junin Canastero (E), Tawny-rumped Tyrannulet, White-crested and Sierran Elaenias, Brown-bellied Swallow, Crested Becard, Black – throated Flowerpiercer, Cinerous Conebill, Tit-like Dacnis, Golden – billed Saltador, Peruvian Sierra-Finch.
- The Polylepis & The Pass Key species: Andean goose, variable Hawk, Andean Condor, Mountain Caracara, Gray-breasted Seedsnipe, Blue-mantled Thornbill , Andean Hill-star, Stripe-headed Antpitta, Puna Tapaculo, line-fronted, streak – throasted and Junin Canastero (E), Tawny Tit-Spinetail, White browed Tit-Spinetail (E), Plain-breasted Earthcreeper, Royal Brown-backed Chat-Tyrant, Red-rumped and Rufous-webbed Bush-Tyrants, Giant Conebill, Tit-like Dacnis, White-winged Diuca-Finch, Bright-rumped Yellow-Finch, Plumbeous Sierra-Finch, Thick-billed Siskin.
Day 9 : Condors Of Chonta
- Chonta key birds: Andean Tinamou, Eared Dove, Tyrian Metaltail, Andean Condor, Variable Hawk, Streak-fronted Thornbird, Rusty-fronted Canastero, Creamy-crested Spinetail (E), Yellow-billed Tit-Tyrant, Tufted Tit-Tyrant, White-browed Chat-Tyrant, House Wren, Great Thrush, Chiguanco Thrush, Rufous-collared Sparrow, Apurimac Brushfinch (E), Cinereous Conebill, Band-tailed Seedeater.
Day 10 : San Andres Beach & Pisco Weatlands until the sunset
Day 11 : Ballestas Islands
- Pisco & Ballestas Island key birds: Spotted Sandpiper, Andean Swift, Upland Sandpiper, Mountain Parakeet, Sanderling, Little Blue Heron, Snowy Egret, Peregrine Falcon, American Kestrel, Common Moorhen, Greyish Miner, Blackish Oystercatcher, American Oystercatcher, Least Bittern, Inca Tern, Laughing Gull, Bare-Faced Ground Dove, Southern Pochard, Blue-and-White Swallow, Virginia Rai, Oasis Hummingbird, Lesser Antillean Saltator, American Redstart, Many-coloured Rush Tyrant, Peruvian Sheartail, Andean Lapwing, Blue-black Grassquit, Sabine's Gull, Slender-billed Finch, Eared Dove, Rufous-collared Sparrow.
End of our services
Bird List of Four Ecoregions
Click the image to download the list.