Cusco Birdwatching Tour (4D/3N)
- Starts/Finish in Cusco City.
- Minimun 02 people.
- Maximun 06 people.
- Rate USD 650.00 per person.
Cusco Birdwatching tour is a short birdwatching program in Cusco that give you the opportunity to look for some of the most important Cusco birds and Cusco endemic birds, plus combines this with the most popular cultural destinations like Cusco City, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu.
IncludedBus tickets for Machupicchu excursionCathedral entrance feeMachupicchu entrance feePisco tasting experienceQoricancha entrance feeSpecialized guides for all the toursTrain tickets for Machu Picchu excursionTransfer in/out CuscoTransportation for Balcon del Diablo TourTransportation for Huacarpay tourTrf in/out from Train Station
Not Included• Chonta´s condor observation circuit ticket5 Star AccommodationAirplane TransportalmuerzoBox breafastBox breakfastBoxlunchBreakfastChonta´s condor observation circuit ticketCusco Condors entrance feeCusco's Cathedral entrande feeDeparture TaxesPersonal GuidePrivate TransportationProfessional GuideSnacks
Day 1: Huacarpay Wetland, City walking & Pisco tasting
- Huacarpay wetland birds : Spotted Sanpiper, Yellow-winged Blackbird, White-bellied Hummingbird, Yellow-billed Tit-tyrant, Tufted Tit-tyrant, Yellow billed pintail, Speckled Teal, Great Egret, Rusty-Fronted Canastero (E), Cattle Egret, Striated Heron, Baird's Sandpiper, Bearded Mountaineer (E) ,
Day 2: Balcon del Diablo and Sacred Valley by Poroy
- Cusco birds at Balcon del Diablo: Chestnut-breasted Mountain- Finch (E) , Creamy-creasted Spinetail (E) , Bearded Mountaineer (E) , Rusty-fronted Canastero (E) and white-tufted Sunbeam (E) as well as other interesting birds.
Day 3 :Machu Picchu Birdwatching and Citadel Tour
- Machu Picchu Key species (Citadel, Mandor waterfalls and Ruinas bridge):Torrent Duck, Black and Chestnut Eagle, Lyre-tailed Nightjar, Band-billed Owl, Chestnut-collared and White-tipped Swiffs, Green Hermit, Speckled Hummingbird, Long-tailed Sylph, Buff-thighed puffleg, Collared Inca, Chestnut-breasted Coronet, Booted Racket-tail, White-bellied Woodstar, Green-and-White Hummingbird (E), Masked Trogon, Andean Motmot, Black-streaked Puffbird, Versicolored Barbet, Blue-banded Toucanet, Ocellated Piculet, Streak-necked and Inca, Masked Fruiteater (E) and Inca Wren (E), as well as other interesting birds.
Day 4 : Bye Bye Day
According your flight schedule we will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to the airport of Cusco.End of the services.
Bird List of Cusco Birding
Click the image to download the list.