- Starts/Finish in Cusco City.
- Minimun 02 people.
- Maximun 06 people.
- Rate USD650.00 per person.
Birdwatching is an activity that allows the encounter with oneself and at the same time exercise the visual and auditory memory. A whole relaxation experience. This program will let you enjoy of Andean and Cloud Forest birds
Day 1: Huacarpay RAMSAR Wetland
- Huacarpay Key species : Spotted Sanpiper, Yellow-winged Blackbird, White-bellied Hummingbird, Yellow-billed Tit-tyrant, Tufted Tit-tyrant, Yellow billed pintail, Speckled Teal, Great Egret, Rusty-Fronted Canastero (E), Cattle Egret, Striated Heron, Baird's Sandpiper
Day 2: Soqma+Pachamanca+Ollantaytambo
- Socma Key species: Sparkling Violetear, Green-tailed Trainbearer, Bearded Mountaineer (E), Tyrian Metaltail, White-tufted Sunbea (E), Giant Hummingbird, Andean Parakeet, Rusty-fronted Canastero (E), Streak-throated Bush-Tyrant, House Wren, White-capped Dipper, Hooded Siskin, Moustached Flowerpiercer, Peruvian Sierra-Finch, Mourning Sierra-Finch, Chestnut-breasted Mountain-Finch (E), Creamy-crested Spinetail (E), Greenish Yellow-Finch.
Day 3 : Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Key species (Citadel, Mandor waterfalls and Ruinas bridge):Torrent Duck, Black and Chestnut Eagle, Lyre-tailed Nightjar, Band-billed Owl, Chestnut-collared and White-tipped Swiffs, Green Hermit, Speckled Hummingbird, Long-tailed Sylph, Buff-thighed puffleg, Collared Inca, Chestnut-breasted Coronet, Booted Racket-tail, White-bellied Woodstar, Green-and-White Hummingbird (E), Masked Trogon, Andean Motmot, Black-streaked Puffbird, Versicolored Barbet, Blue-banded Toucanet, Ocellated Piculet, Streak-necked and Inca, Masked Fruiteater (E) and Inca Wren (E)
Day 4 : Bye Bye Day
Bird List of Cusco Birding
Click the image to download the list.