Cusco Birdwatching Tour (4D/3N)
- Starts/Finish in Cusco City.
- Minimun 02 people.
- Maximun 06 people.
- Rate USD 650.00 per person.
Cusco Birdwatching tour is a short birdwatching program in Cusco that give you the opportunity to look for some of the most important Cusco birds and Cusco endemic birds, plus combines this with the most popular cultural destinations like Cusco City, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu.
Day 1: Huacarpay Wetland
- Huacarpay wetland birds : Spotted Sanpiper, Yellow-winged Blackbird, White-bellied Hummingbird, Yellow-billed Tit-tyrant, Tufted Tit-tyrant, Yellow billed pintail, Speckled Teal, Great Egret, Rusty-Fronted Canastero (E), Cattle Egret, Striated Heron, Baird's Sandpiper
Day 2: Balcon del Diablo and Sacred Valley by Poroy
- Socma Key species: Sparkling Violetear, Green-tailed Trainbearer, Bearded Mountaineer (E), Tyrian Metaltail, White-tufted Sunbea (E), Giant Hummingbird, Andean Parakeet, Rusty-fronted Canastero (E), Streak-throated Bush-Tyrant, House Wren, White-capped Dipper, Hooded Siskin, Moustached Flowerpiercer, Peruvian Sierra-Finch, Mourning Sierra-Finch, Chestnut-breasted Mountain-Finch (E), Creamy-crested Spinetail (E), Greenish Yellow-Finch.
Day 3 :Machu Picchu Birdwatching and Citadel Tour
- Machu Picchu Key species (Citadel, Mandor waterfalls and Ruinas bridge):Torrent Duck, Black and Chestnut Eagle, Lyre-tailed Nightjar, Band-billed Owl, Chestnut-collared and White-tipped Swiffs, Green Hermit, Speckled Hummingbird, Long-tailed Sylph, Buff-thighed puffleg, Collared Inca, Chestnut-breasted Coronet, Booted Racket-tail, White-bellied Woodstar, Green-and-White Hummingbird (E), Masked Trogon, Andean Motmot, Black-streaked Puffbird, Versicolored Barbet, Blue-banded Toucanet, Ocellated Piculet, Streak-necked and Inca, Masked Fruiteater (E) and Inca Wren (E)
Day 4 : Bye Bye Day
Bird List of Cusco Birding
Click the image to download the list.