Manu Biosphere Reserve for nature lovers
- Starts in Cusco City
- Finish in Puerto Maldonado.
- Minimun 02 people.
- Maximun 08 people.
- Rate USD 2120.00 per person.
This program is recommended for soft birdwatchers and for nature lovers who want to enjoy Manu’s nature.
Day 1 : Transfer to Wayquecha Biological Station
- Wayquecha biological station birds: Long-tailed Sylph, Barred Fruiteater, White-collared Jay, Amethyst-throated Sunangel, Crimson-mantled Woodpecker, Pearled Treerunner, Blue-banded Toucanet, Golden-headed Quetzal, Swallow-tailed Nightjar, Andean Solitaire as well as other interesting birds.
Day 2 : Birding from Wayqecha to Villa Carmen Biological Station
- Villa Carmen Biological Station Birds: Violaceous Jay, Black-capped Tinamou, Rufous-breasted Hermit, Blue-crowned Trogon, Black-fronted Nunbird, Yellow-tufted Woodpecker, White-browed Antbird, Amazonian Antpitta, Paradise Tanager, Southern Emerald-Toucanet and more.
Day 3 : Villa Carmen B. S. to Tamboblanquillo Lodge by Madre de Dios River
- Villa Carmen B. S. - Tamboblanquillo birds: Rufous-crested Coquette, Sand-colored Nighthawk, Tawny-bellied Screech-Owl, Red-and-green Macaw, Common Potoo, Military Macaw, Amazonian Trogon, Wire-crested Thorntail, Horned Screamer, Violet-headed Hummingbird and more.
Day 4 : Macaws Clay Lick (Tamboblanquillo Lodge) and Tamboblanquillo Oxbow Lake
- Clay lick birds: Muscovy Duck, Sunbittern, Tui Parakeet, Orange-Cheeked Parrot, Mealy Parrot, Red-and-green Macaw, Blue-throated Piping-Guan, White-necked Jacobin, Rufous-breasted Jacobin, Festive Coquette, Chestnut-capped Puffbird.
Day 5 : The Amazonian Observatory Tower and Camungo Lake:
Day 6 : Returning to the “civilization”
Bird List of Birding & Adventure
Click the image to download the list.